How to plan your order.
- Select your clear base gallons
- Most cars will need 3 gallons of paint
- Trucks/vans add 1 gallon
- High Gloss finish add 1 gallon
- Clear bumper Bra / wheels will need a half gallon
Step Two: Base coat
- Chose your base. This will be a black base, dark grey base, light grey base.
- Use a base closest to the color you want. If the same, us a base lighter.
- Example: White would use a light primer base. Yellow would use a white base, dark blue would use a dark primer. light blue would use a light primer base. Black would use a dark primer.
- Note: Any color can be used from the ground up. Using the process above insures best results.
- Note: Effects explained later are used over our white and black base coats. Any color can also be used under effects.
Painting Tip: Light first coats followed by medium coverage coats. Even wet coat not required for your base.
Step Three: Solid Color / Single stage
- Choose a color from RALcolor.com
- Dark colors typically require 1 drop in tint per car
- Light colors may require 2 drop in tints per car
Painting Tip: initial coats can be laid for coverage. Final coats should be evenly wet.
Step Four: (Optional) Effects / Pearls / Shifts
- Add one drop in per gallon to create desired effect. Effects can be used over any base or color including a clear base.
Painting Tip: Increase distance from object. Also increase needle size or lower pressure/PSI. spray for visual appearance
Step Five: (Optional) High Gloss / Satin / Matte
- Clear coat – your last gallons applied should be clear from the can.
- Add a matting agent to a gallon for a satin finish. Add two for a matte finish
- Recommended over any effect /pearls /shift
Painting Tip: Final Coat should be a evenly wet coat. Finer tip size or increases PSI
Any additional questions on how to order contact us directly at 1-301-646-6921